We collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. Gojë will have information about you only if
- you have provided the information yourself
- Gojë has automatically collected the information, or
- Gojë has obtained the information from a third party. Below we describe the various scenarios that fall under each of those three categories and the information collected in each one.
- Account signup : When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, you'll be required to use an email address and a password for creating the account. Once your account is created, you can also add information like your name, contact number, email address, company name, and country to complete your profile.
- Payment processing : When you start to actively use your account, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, tax ID and credit card information or other payment account information. In all cases, your credit card information is stored and processed by the Payment Gateway Service Provider you choose, not by us. During the payment they inform you about their privacy and security policies, make sure you read them carefully.
- Interactions with Gojë : We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
- Information from browsers, devices and servers : When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- Information from application logs and mobile analytics : We or our contractors may collect information about your use of our services from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools, and use it to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, and devices used to access and their locations.
- Signups using OpenID authentication service providers : You can log in to Gojë Services using supported OpenID authentication service providers such as Soundcloud, Facebook and Google. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
- contractual necessity,
- one or more legitimate interests of Gojë or a third party that are not overridden by your data protection interests, or
- your consent. Sometimes, we may be legally required to collect your information, or may need your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.Legitimate interests notice
Where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis and those legitimate interests are not specified above, we will clearly explain to you what those legitimate interests are at the time that we collect your information.
You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
You can choose not to provide optional profile information such as your photo. You can also delete or change your optional profile information.
We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Other scenarios in which we may share the same information covered under Parts I and II are described in Part III.
Your rights with respect to information we hold about you as a controller If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to information that Gojë holds about you. Gojë undertakes to provide you the same rights no matter where you choose to live.
You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that we hold about you, including the information's source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared
You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
Information provided in connection with services : We may entrust your information to indepent contractors or providers we use in connection with providing our services or for providing technical support for our services. The data may either be stored on our servers when you use our services, or transferred or shared to us as part of a the services provided.
In order to provide services and technical support for our products, Gojë engages other third parties .
We may provide access to your service data to our employees and individuals who are independent contractors Gojë involved in providing the services (collectively our “employees”) so that they can
- Identify, analyze and resolve errors,
- Manually verify emails reported as spam to improve spam detection, or
- Manually verify scanned images that you submit to us to verify the identities of rightsholders of distributed content. We ensure that access by our employees to your service data is restricted to specific individuals, and is logged. Our employees will also have access to data that you knowingly share with us for technical support or to import data into our products or services. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within Gojë .
Most of our products and services support integrations with third-party products and services. Through these third-party integrations, you may be allowing the third party to access your service information and personal information about you. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of the third-party services and products before you enable integrations with them.
Other scenarios in which we may share information that are common to information covered under Parts I and II are described in Part III.
We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use Gojë Services. Once you terminate your Gojë user account, your data will eventually get deleted from active database during the next clean-up that occurs once in 6 months. The data deleted from active database will be deleted from backups after 3 months.
If you are from the European Economic Area and you believe that we store, use or process your information on behalf of one of our customers, please contact us if you would like to access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to processing, or export your personal data.
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 16. Gojë does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under 16 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you believe that a child under 16 years has provided personal information to us, please write to us with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
At Gojë, we take data security very seriously. We have taken steps to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of the information you entrust to us.
We may be required by law to preserve or disclose your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.
We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if we believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our users.
In the event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.